Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 21, 2007 - Talk Radio

I set my alarm for 9am, but ended-up waking at 7. After relaxing a bit, I had breakfast at Moonstruck and got my laundry out of the way. I also started packing, as my time to do that is a bit limited.

Tsahai and I were slated to meet-up at 8pm to see the Broadway musical Wicked. Unfortunately, the tickets for that were sold out. As a second option, we ended-up meeting at one, grabbing some Thai food, and seeing Talk Radio, Eric Bogosian’s (Captain Ross) new play. It was excellent; funny, but very heavy.

Afterward, we walked around the city for a bit, before parting. I’m glad I had the chance to hang out with Tsahai before leaving. I’m sure we’ll see each other again, but I probably won’t be back in New York for awhile.

I spent a few hours walking around Midtown and Times Square, shooting movies and snapping pictures, before returning to my apartment, cleaning up a bit, and packing.

Photo Album

No comments: