Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 22, 2007 - That's a Wrap!

Packed-up and ready to go, I got up at 7 and called Allstate cab service to reserve a car for 9am. My flight was scheduled for 12:30 and I wanted to leave plenty of time to get there. Yesterday, I stopped by Allstate to see if I should make reservations. She said no, as “we’re open 24 hours.” When I called this morning, I received a different story. “Sorry, Sir, but we’re all booked for today,” she said. So much for Allstate.

At any rate, I found another service online for the same price. They were on-time (early, even) and had me there in less than a half hour (around 9:30). I spent my last few hours in New York doing Sudoku puzzles. So ends my journey…

That’s a wrap! I'll be posting a few new entries over the next week or so, reflecting on my time in New York. Stay tuned.

No comments: