Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February 14, 2007 - I <3 My Valentine

I experienced my first Manhattan snowfall today. Ick. Three inches isn't bad...in Michigan. And fresh snow is usually pretty...in Michigan. Here, it just turns into instant brown mush...everywhere. By night, the snowfall had stopped, but road conditions greatly deteriorated. Piles of mashed potatoes lined the curbs, blocking-in parked cars. Drivers were going at a really slow pace. Some couldn't even make it down the street, without getting stuck in the slushy mess.

Kim had a couple dozen interviews today, but they weren’t formal, like yesterday (which were called Producer Sessions). It was just her and the interviewee. My role in the sessions was to bring the actors in to see her. In the mean time, Ann had me do a lot of copying. Other than that, it was another pretty routine day.

Warren Leight stopped in for a few minutes this afternoon to speak with Kim. I was surprised to hear him suggest me for one of the roles in the episode they’re casting. Now, I’m sure he was just joking around, but it was still nice that he even gave me a passing thought for a gig on the show.

1 comment:

Fay Vritwon said...

Your camera takes nice pictures, Jason. Thanks for sharing them. Did you get any pictures of the New York snow? (mashed potatoes}. Yucky slush!

It looks like major stores like Circuit City is on the up and up, not like where I live. It would be hard for me to get used to not having everything on one level.

Take care. Happy Valentines day!