Sunday, February 25, 2007

February 24 & 25, 2007 - Public Urination and Spice

Tsahai and I went to see the move The Number 23 at the AMC, 19th and Broadway. The movie itself was stupid, but it was fun to actually hang out with somebody from work. Afterward, we grabbed some dinner at Spice (Thai). On the way home, I encountered some colorful people. One person was standing in the middle of the sidewalk, trying to gain attention, "Help me! I just got out of the hospital!" On 18th, another man stood in a corner, watering some non-existant plants. I guess Chelsea gets a little crazy on Saturday nights.

Sunday: I didn’t get up until 1 today. It’s the weekend and I felt like sleeping in. I went to breakfast at Moonstruck, had a ham and cheese omelet. The rest of my day was pretty uneventful, thanks to the fact that I had to go to the dreaded laundromat.

No comments: