Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February 28, 2007 - New Territory

Busier day than I’ve had in awhile. I went on a run with Shannon, got to see some new places. He went to a lighting warehouse, which had every kind of fixture and lamp imaginable (including some cool Art Deco stuff). Then he had to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond in Lincoln Center to look at curtains for an office set. The area has lots of upscale high rises and businesses. I forgot my camera, so I’ll have to visit again, take some pictures. Finally, he went to a prop house, near the studio. I’ve never seen so many rare antiques under one roof.

In the afternoon, he had me categorize prop photographs by category (yawn). Not exactly the most exciting job. I did make a run to pick up a prop from a set the show was filming at, though. Aside from fearing for my life (not really, but it was a seedy nightclub in an ugly neighborhood), it was interesting.

No comments: