Monday, February 26, 2007

February 26, 2007 - That "Taxi" Bridge

When I got to the Art Department, Nicole and Harry were seated around the table, eating eggs, Polish sausage, and turkey bacon. I had a piece of sausage and some bacon, but didn't much feel like having eggs.

First off, Nicole had me go on a run with Stan. He needed to deliver a package to a filming location in Brooklyn. Since I'd never been over there, she figured this would be a good opportunity for me to see it. Apparantly, going over the Brooklyn Bridge is a huge deal that everybody should experience at least once in their lifetime. Walking across it is also supposed to be required for any tourist. I'll take their word for it. At any rate, we had to bring the package to a corrections facility. We walked in, then were interrogated by a big corrections officer. Fun stuff.

I ordered a chicken Caesar wrap for lunch, but have been craving a Chicago deep dish pizza. I haven't had one since I left home, a few months ago. According to everybody in the office, they're impossibly difficult to find. Nicole ordered me to visit Joe's pizza this week and order 2, maybe 3 slices of New York pizza. "Best pizza in town," according to her. This sent Sara in a Wikipedia-searching frenzy, researching various pizza styles.

No comments: