Monday, January 15, 2007

January 14, 2007 - Idiocy

I felt like being lazy this weekend; didn’t really do a whole lot. I did, however, figure out what I was doing wrong with the stove. If I turn the knob counterclockwise after lighting it, I can regulate the heat. Only reason I didn’t try that before is that it clicks when I go past the pilot. I feel so stupid.

My first Laundromat experience this afternoon was interesting. The people who worked there were nice, but didn’t speak much English, so I was pretty much on my own to figure things out. It cost me about $6 - $2 per load to wash, and .25 for six minutes in the dryer. There were no seats in the building, so I stood around and played with my Nintendo DS while I waited. All told, I think I was there for an hour and a half.

No comments: