Tuesday, January 30, 2007

January 30, 2007 - It's Somebody's Birthday...

…but it sure didn’t feel like it. Everybody at the office (Warren’s and at the Piers) wished me a happy birthday, I received cards in the mail, greetings online (including a wonderful picture montage), phone calls, etc. But, I still felt an overwhelming pang of sadness. I think it’s the first time I’ve truly felt home sick.

I was at Warren’s office from 10 until 8. It was very much a repeat of yesterday, so I don’t have anything new to report on. I had planned to go out for a prime rib or filet mignon after work, maybe even some cake but, depressed and tired, I just went home. There, I planned to order takeout (because Progresso soup for the umpteenth time, on my birthday no less, just seems wrong), but ended-up going out for Chinese again.

4 comments:

grover said...

Happy Birthday to you! I really enjoy reading your blog.

Rich said...

Happy Birthday!

Fay Vritwon said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I've been following your blog, mostly because I'm hoping to go to NY this summer to intern. Do you know if Law and Order continues taping through the summer?